Monday, November 07, 2005

You scored as Captain Jack Sparrow...

Roguish,quick-witted, and incredibly lucky, Jack Sparrow is a pirate who sometimes ends up being a hero, against his better judgement. Captain Jack looks out for #1, but he can be counted on (usually) to do the right thing. He has an incredibly persuasive tongue, a mind that borders on genius or insanity, and an incredible talent for getting into trouble and getting out of it. Maybe its brains, maybe its genius, or maybe its just plain luck. Or maybe a mixture of all three.

Captain Jack Sparrow


88%

William Wallace


79%

James Bond, Agent 007


71%

Lara Croft


71%

Maximus


71%

El Zorro


71%

Neo, the "One"


67%

Batman, the Dark Knight


67%

The Amazing Spider-Man


63%

Indiana Jones


63%

The Terminator


50%

Thanks to The Anarchangel for the link...

"Beg your pardon, mam... I'm a pirate, and proud to be called one..." Robert Shaw as "Red Ned" Lynch, Captain of "The Blarney Cock" - Swashbucklers

4 Comments:

Blogger Triton said...

I got Batman at 83%, followed by Maximus and Neo at 58%.

At 4%, I am definitely NOT Zorro.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005 4:20:00 PM  
Blogger David Goodyear said...

Ah, The Dark Knight...

Cudos...I think... ;)

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 6:30:00 AM  
Blogger Gunner said...

I'm maximus.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger David Goodyear said...

Maximus is good... In some ways, I wish that is what I had tested out to be...

"I am Sparticus!!!"

D

Wednesday, November 09, 2005 9:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home