Sunday, January 23, 2005

Heart of Gold...

I ask all of my blog readers to keep Gunner in your thoughts and if you are a praying person, to pray for his quick and complete recovery. Gunner and I have exchanged many emails and he is the kind of person I am proud to call friend. Get well soon, my friend...yours is a heart of gold.

Nandi: -- And I got word you were in the area... I'm imposing, but I got no one else to ask.
Inara: It sounds like the sort of thing this crew can handle. I can't guarantee they'll handle it particularly well, but --
Nandi: If they got guns, and brains at all...
Inara: They have guns.
From the Firefly episode "Heart of Gold"

2 Comments:

Blogger Gunner said...

I am back and thank you for your kind words. While I will be in some discomfort for the next few weeks I am over the bad part of it.

Staples out next week and my life will restart then, been on hold way to long.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005 9:48:00 PM  
Blogger David Goodyear said...

Good to hear. Hope things start improving real soon. Don't push yourself. There are plenty of us out here keeping the freedom fires burning...

Wednesday, January 26, 2005 6:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home